Hi,

Title: Oracle Database Architect

Location: Washington DC

Duration: 6 months

Rate: Open

*Candidate should have Experience with every skill.*

*Required Skills:*

   - Experience in large scale Oracle Database *upgrades from 9i to 10g  *
   - Min *10 years of experience with Oracle Database*
   - *Min 2-3 years of Architect experience*
   - Vast experience in performance tuning Oracle databases
   - Experience with data conversion from file system to ASM
   - Design and management of large scale 10g/11g environments using ASM
   - Dataguard
   - RMAN
   - UNIX(Solaris) and Linux
   - Experience setting up and deploying *Real Application Clusters (RAC)*
   - Veritas Netbackup RMAN integration
   - Ability to assist *and troubleshoot with oracle client install*
   - Experience working in a large *scale OLTP/ETL mixed* workload
   environment
   - MySQL
   - Postgres
   - *Perl/Python/Unix Scripting experience*
   - MS SQL

--
Thanks and Regards,

Maddy
Technical Recruiter

3 L’Amour CT, Dayton,NJ – 08810 | P: 201-221-3016 | F: 201-603-1326 | Web:
www.augustuss.com
Yahoo IM: maddy.recruiter1
Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include Contact Information and a method to
emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all
the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.