Hi Associates/ Partners/ Friends

Hope you have a great day ahead !!!

This is Sai with Javaji System Solutions Inc.,

We have an urgent requirement for our client who is looking for a Product
Configurator Tech Architect at Melville, NY.Read the requirement carefully
and reply me with your consultant updated resume and contact details
ASAP....Interviews r going on ....sure can arrange interview today...start
date would be Immediate...

The Job Description is as follows:

Job Title:                           Product Configurator Tech Architect
Duration:                           6 Months
Location:                           Melville NY
Primary Skills:                   Product Configurator / Adv Pricing.
Total Experience:              8 + yrs in Apps
Start Date:                         Immediate

Skills Required :

Understands Oracle Product Configurator , Advanced Pricing , Quoting
functionality

Understand the deployment architecture for Configurator

Ability to work with DBA / Networking / Technical teams to identify the Root
cause of Performance issues

Ability to make recommendations to upgrade / change Deployment architecture
to help address the performance issues identified

Must have Excellent comm skills....

Please share 100% suitable profiles to s...@javaji.com

Thanks & Regards,

Sai