*Role:Senior SAP Contracts Management CS/CM lead Consultant.
Location: Warrendale, PA*
* **Duration: Minimum 1 Year*
**

*Project Overview:

*
*Together with the CS/CM lead, t*he Contracts Management consultant will
develop and implement CM solutions starting from business blueprint through
realization (including unit and integration testing), final preparation and
go-live.

*Requirements for CM Consultant:*
 - Minimum of 3 full live cycle CM implementation
- Detailed knowledge of:
    - Rental contracts
    - Discount based contracts
    - Preventive maintenance contracts

--
Thanks & Regards,

Sandra Lawson
1874|Sunrise valley Drive|
Suite 200|Reston|VA 20191
Phone:703-349-6736|Fax:703-991-5532
san...@tammina.com | www.tammina.com
Yahoo IM: sandra_tamm...@ymail.com

address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.