Hello,

Greetings…!

I’m looking for strong consultant for the given requirement. If you are
interested & available send me the updated resume with the contact details.

*Send resumes to sruj...@prodigysoftwaregroup.com*
**
*Requirement:*
**
*

Note:

·         We are looking for CM "contracts management" knowledge within the
CS "customer service" environment

·         The consultant MUST have a minimum of 3 full live cycle CM
implementations or they will not be considered

*
*Title: Senior SAP Contracts Management Consultant. *

*Location: Warren dale, PA***
*Duration: Minimum 1 Year*
*Rate: 55$/hr*

* *

*Project Overview:*

Together with the CS/CM lead, the Contracts Management consultant will
develop and implement CM solutions starting from business blueprint through
realization (including unit and integration testing), final preparation and
go-live.

Requirements for CM Consultant:

·         *Minimum of 3 full live cycle CM implementation*

·         Detailed knowledge of:

1.       Rental contracts

2.       Discount based contracts

3.       Preventive maintenance contracts

Thanks,

Srujan