*Hi, *
*
Hope you are doing great! If you are interested in below position, please
get back to me with below information mandatory for submission.*
*
Role:**Data Model/ Data Warehouse ("DW") Technical Architecture
Duration: 3 Months
Location: Portland, OR*

   - Atleast 5+ years of experience
   - Develop the Physical Data Model/ Data Warehouse ("DW") Technical
   Architecture for the Planning organization
   - Strong analytical skills; especially experience in modeling based on
   analysis of documentation and profiling of sample data.
   - Responsible for translating logical 3 NF model to physical
   implementation.
   - Should have excellent SQL and query optimization skills
   - Must have experience in developing data models with PPI and MLPPI
   structures
   - Experience with large volume data warehousing  implementations
   - Should have a good understanding of Cognos to help develop Framework
   Manager Models
   - Should be aware of Teradata and Industry Best Practices for the ETL,
   physical database design, modeling, and build. This also includes Teradata
   and Industry Best Practices for Governance Standards and EDW Architecture
   Strategy and Design

--
Thanks & Regards,

Sandra Lawson
1874|Sunrise valley Drive|
Suite 200|Reston|VA 20191
Phone:703-349-6736|Fax:703-991-5532
san...@tammina.com | www.tammina.com
Yahoo IM: sandra_tamm...@ymail.com

address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.