Hi Partner,

Below is another req I am working in.  If you have any qualified candidates
please let me know as soon as possible.  Thank you.

Location: Hopewell, NJ - Merrill Lynch

Length: 6 months

Senior SQL Server expert; more admin bent, but with development experience
Extensive Database experience working with operational and reporting
environments.
Understand database design principles and data modeling
SQL Server knowledge including SSIS and DTS
At least have one SQL migration experience (for example, SQL Server 2000 ->
2005)
Experience on supporting Production SQL databases.
Experience on trouble shooting database issues
Database performance tuning and T/SQL knowledge
Working Experience on:
SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS)
SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS)
SQL Server Analysis Service (SSAS)
Good problem analysis and trouble shooting skills
Good communication skills
Some web development experience a big plus
Knowledge on SQL Lite backup and Tivoli Storage Management would be an advantage

Thanks Sam

301 933 9711.