Hi Associates/ Partners/ Friends

Hope you have a great day ahead !!!

This is *Sai* with *Javaji System Solutions Inc.,*

 We have an urgent requirement for our client who is looking for a *Peoplesoft
HR Techno Functional Consultant *at *San jose, CA*.Read the requirement
carefully and reply me with your consultant updated resume and contact
details  ASAP....Interviews r going on ....sure can arrange interview
today...start date would be Immediate...

The Job Description is as follows:

 Job Title:                            Peoplesoft HR Techno Functional
Consultant

Duration:                            6 Months

*Location:                            San Jose, CA*

*Start Date:                         Immediate*

Skills Required :

Should be strong in HR Module

Need Techno Functional ( variable comp )

*Must have Excellent comm skills.... *

Please share 100% suitable profiles to s...@javaji.com

--
Thanks & Regards,