Hello

Please let me know if you are interested for the below requirements if yes,
kindly revert me back with your updated-resume, contact information,
availability, current location and rate @ aleem.jun...@computechcorp.com

Job Title:     CNC Tech Lead (Oracle Enterprise One)

Location:     New York

Duration:     Long Term

Job Description:

·         6+ years project implementations  in Oracle  E1 ERP System,

·         Support and troubleshoot issues escalated by junior CNCs.

·         Perform regular application security audits, and work with internal
and external auditors.

·         Configure and maintain E1 environments, such as coordinating
environment refreshes, applying application patches, and scheduling full
package builds.

·         Monitor and continuously improve application system performance and
availability, working with global CNC to recommend and plan infrastructure
changes as necessary.

·         Work with business analysts, developers, system administrators and
infrastructure to drive enhancements and issues to successful resolution.

·         On call to support occasional urgent / critical issues during off
hours.

·         Supervise and mentor junior CNCs in the team.

 Thanks & Regards

Abdul Aleem

Computech Corp.,|www.computechcorp.com|

Direct: 248.247.1545 x 7106 |