*Divert your replies to srid...@e-zencomp.com <srid...@e-zencomp.com> *

* *

*Title: *Oracle eBusiness Techno-Functional Consultant

*Location: *Boston, MA (phone screen and then a face to face)

*Length of Assignment: *3-4 months plus extension

*Start-Date: **September 8, 2009*

Provide expert advice, from a business perspective, to program manager
during design and requirements phases of Finance RoadMap Initiative.

Assist joint Finance-IT selection of financial systems software to meet
long-term business objectives.

Assist in development of detailed requirements for best practices financial
systems and operations target model.

Hyperion Financial Management is also required.

Will be making decisions on what Oracle products are best suited for certain
functions.

*Oracle E-Business Suite (with emphasis on General Ledger) and Hyperion
Financial Management*

Experience with related Oracle products is a plus (*Financial Accounting
Hub, DRM/MDM, Financial Data Quality manager, Essbase*).

Pl let me know your comfort level ASAP. Send me your word format updated
profile and details below if you are qualified/eligible or interested in
this opportunity. I appreciate your time and help.

Below details are necessary for submission to the client/Partner…

Full Name:

Telephone #

Email Id:

Visa Status:

Availability:

Current Location:

Rate:

NOTE: There is no telecommute/remote-work available with the client at
present.

Thanks and Regards,

*SRIDHAR *

EZEN Computer Services Inc.