Hi Partners,

Hope you are doing well at your end.

I would appreciate any help on the below mentioned requirement.

*Job Title:* Sr. Financial analyst

*Location:* Phoenix,AZ

*Duration*: 3 Month

*Rate:* $38 MAX.

Sr. Financial Analyst/ Lead Financial consultant to Prepare the High Level
Data Center Application Migration and Implementation Plan for Customer’s
move to their new Data Center.  Must have experience as an FA writing Data
Center Moves and Migrations. Need a *Financial Analyst*.**

*Requirement:*

·         *Financial*

·         Analyst

·         Data Center

*       *

*New Capital Items*

·         Hardware – Data Center

·         Telecommunications Lines

·         Incremental Costs:

·         New hardware maintenance

·         New software - licenses and maintenance (w/Group and MSU Level
Increases)

·         One Time Expense

·         Interim Hardware rentals

·         Interim Telecommunications Lines

·         De-install/Reinstall Expenses

·         Consultants

·         Equipment Rentals

·         Relocation Expenses

*Responsibilities:*

·         Financial Analyst that will provide financial models to support
the relocation of the data center.

·         Also responsible for the complication of the total cost of data
center relocation, including mid range, mainframe, network, etc.

·         To be the focal point for providing an estimate of the relocation
costs based on the selected target environment and the relocation approach
for each of the main options.

·         Conduct a summary review with Management to review the Data Center
Application Migration waves and Plans and the estimated costs for
implementation of the recommended end state data center architecture.

·         Contribute to the Estimated Implementation Cost Model

·         Contribute to the creation of a migration business case that will
be utilized to compare current Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) or the servers
and applications in scope to the target (TCO) in order to determine the
financial benefits of moving to the new data center:

·         Prepare current environment TCO baseline from the financial data
that was collected in the data collection phase of this project.

·         Calculate the TCO for the target environment

·         Calculate potential savings and project cost

·         Calculate NPV for the project.

*Note: Candidate must provide two references from last two projects*

* *

Make it a great day J

* *

Thanks and Regards,

Aj
Technical Recruiter
emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all
the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.