Hi Associates/ Partners/ Friends

Hope you have a great day ahead !!!

This is *Sai* with *Javaji System Solutions Inc.,*

We have an urgent requirement for our direct client who is looking for
a *Business
Intelligence Consultant with Facets Experience*  at *Atlanta, GA.*Read the
requirement carefully and reply me with your consultant updated resume and
contact details ASAP....Interviews r going on ....sure can arrange interview
today...start date would be Monday.

*The Job Description is as follows:*
*
*
*Job Title              : Business Intelligence Consultant with Facets
Experience*
*Duration               : 3 Months*
*Location               : Atlanta, GA*

*Skills / Job Description :*

Need a *BI professional* who has strong experience in *Facets and healthcare
industry. *

The Consultant should be strong in areas such as *Data Modeling and
management* and any experience with *Informatica would be a great plus*

Awaiting for ur response......

--
Thanks & Regards,

Sai