Hi,

We have an opportunity for you and would be glad to know your availability
for the same.

If you are interested please get back to us with following details:

   1. *Updated resume        :*
   2. *Visa Status                 :*
   3. *Employer Details      :*
   4. *Contact Number        :*
   5. *Email ID                     :*
   6. *Availability                :*
   7. *Rate                            :*
   8. *Current Location       :*

Here are the details of the position...

Position: *Oracle Apps Develop/Analyst*

Location: *Milwaukee**, WI***

Duration: *6 Months*

Rate:* $40/Hr *(all inclusive on Corp-To-Corp)**

*Job Description:*

***LOCAL Candidates will be given first preference. Do mention the current
location of your candidates when you send their resumes.***

* *

*Required Skills:*
- Under general direction of IT Financial Management, maintains the daily
availability of the BE *Oracle Financials Application* used by personnel
including *Accounting Services* and the *Shared Services Center*.
- The primary responsibility of this role is to ensure prompt and accurate
application administration, in accordance with *Sarbanes-Oxley* policies and
procedures.

* *

*Primary duties include:*
- Day-to-day provisioning of end user accounts per established
*SOX*procedures and policies.
- Assuring the *Oracle E-Business application* operates effectively during
the course of the business day, especially during critical windows such as
month-end close.
- Maintaining and managing daily *processing* *schedules* through the *Oracle
Concurrent Managers*.
- Migrating source code through the BE *Oracle 11i* *Change
Control*processes established for SOX compliance.
- *Migration* of responsibilities, value sets, menus, report groups, etc via
*Mercury Object Migrator*.
- Execution of *scripts* within the BE *Oracle Applications* operating
environments.
- Performing *E-Business* module setups for new business Operating Units.
- Coordinating database environment refreshes with the Oracle Applications
DBA team. Provide support in the daily administration of SOX monitoring
tools deployed within the BE Oracle Applications environment.
- Provide support in the daily administration of the *Oracle
Discoverer*reporting application.

* *

*QUALIFICATIONS: **
*- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a closely related
discipline to be determined by business needs or equivalent technical
experience.
- Five to eight years related systems or engineering experience, or skills
commensurate with five to eight years systems or engineering experience.
- Current technical knowledge and skills relative to business requirements
and state of the art information technologies

We shall get back to you shortly upon your resume getting short-listed for a
technical discussion. We have multiple opportunities with the same skill
set.

*We would highly appreciate if you could refer any of your
friends/associates/colleagues.*

Looking forward for a fruitful association...

* *

Regards,

*Chandra Shekar*

INFOKONS LLC

73 Rhyan Dr Parsippany, NJ-07054

Office:  973.795.4199

Fax: 973.532.0852

chandra.she...@infokons.com

www.infokons.com

Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/in/cshekar

Yahoo IM: ssr_shekar

Gtalk: ssr.she...@gmail.com

Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
for the inconvenience caused to you, if any.