Hi Partners,

Hope you are doing well at your end.

I would appreciate any help on the below mentioned requirement.

* *

*Job Title: *Java Developer *(Blue Exchange, Vitria, HIPAA, EDI, and MQ)*

*Location: *Chicago, IL

*Duration:* 3 Month

*Rate: *Open

This position is for a  Java developer working on upgrading the Vitria 4.x
system to HIPAA 5010.

*Requirement:*

•         6 years experience in Java

•         4 years experience in JSP

•         2 years experience in JUnit tests

•         4 years experience in RAD

•         4 years experience in WebSphere

•         4 years experience in Clear Case

•         4 years experience in Oracle SQL and PL/SQL

•         3 years experience in Unix Shell

•         Experience in Healthcare.

*Required Development Skills:*

•         Experience in Vitria BusinessWare 4.x

•         Experience in EDI

•         Experience in HIPAA (4010A1 and 5010)

•         Experience in Blue Exchange experience

•         4 years experience in JavaScript

•         Experience in Spring Framework

•         4 years experience in Toad

•         Experience in WebSphere 6.1

•         Experience in Struts 2.0

•         3 years experience in of JMS and MQ Queue

*Note: Candidate must provide two references from last two projects*

* *

Make it a great day J

* *

Thanks and Regards,

Aj
Technical Recruiter
emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all
the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.