Hello Partners,
Greetings from *Aim Computer Consulting*

We have the following requirement; please revert back to us with 100%
matching profiles Only
*Send Profiles to: **...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>

*Position:  PeopleSoft Functional Analysts*

*Location : *Chapel Hill, NC

*Duration : *4 Months

*Rate:  **Open *

Kindly make note :Since client is an University vendor prefers to see only
those resumes with university exp

Please submit resumes with skill matrix.

* *

*PeopleSoft Functional Analysts- *

Please make sure they are exact fits.Candidates w/ expereince in University/
Campus is ideal. *Since I will get a lot of resumes please submit resume,
job title and RATE in one email!   *

Chapel Hill, NC, 4 Months

The functional analyst is responsible for supporting the fit/gap analysis,
requirements
identification, business process design, functional specification
development, unit testing,
scenario testing, and integration testing for the University’s
ConnectCarolina project. He or she
will gather requirements, provide specifications and conduct testing for all
phases of the
ConnectCarolina implementation. Preferred candidates will possess the
following: Bachelor's
degree or comparable work experience and three to five (3-5) years of
PeopleSoft
implementation experience. University or higher education experience is
highly desired.

*Thanks & Regards** *

* *

*Naga Raj*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Aim Computer Consulting*

*17197 N .Laurel Park Drive | Suite 513 | Livonia MI 48152*

*Phone :** 734-591-3562 EXT 1+214 | **Fax:** 734-418-2603  *

*www.aim-cc.com* <blocked::blocked::http://www.aim-cc.com/>* **|**
n...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>* **|**
**raju_r...@yahoo.com*<roy_ra...@yahoo.com>
* | **raju.r...@gmail.com* <raju.r...@gmail.com>