Hello,

 Please check the below requirement and please let me know if you are
comfortable with it.

 Please send me your updated resume with the details mentioned below

*       Full Name (as per SSN):
*       Current Location:
*       Phone Number:
*       E-mail:
*       Salary/Hourly Rate:
*       Communication Skills:
*       Visa Status (US Citizen/GC/EAD/H1-b):
*       Availability:

Req. ID:

Req -  SQL Server and .Net Developers

Job Type: Contract, Start Date: ASAP, Duration: 12 months, Number Of
Openings: 1, Location: Ashburn, VA or Tampa, FL

We are in need of SQL Server and .Net Developer for our direct client and we
need locals to VA / FL

Rates are $36/hr  on C2C or 1099 all inclusive and need to have all the
skills mentioned

SQL Server Developer

Experience in developing stored procedures, SSIS packages in SQL 2005

.NET Developer

Experience upgrading .NET 1.1 applications to .NET 3.5.   Experience using
3.5 AJAX controls.   GUI design

 IT Experience:

Skills

No. of Years of Exp

Thanks & Regards

Indra Kama

PRIMUS Global Services, Inc. | 1300 W. Walnut Hill Ln., Suite 160, Irving,
TX - 75038 |

Ph:  214-774-2210 Ext. 206| Fax: 214-774-4854 |
<http://www.primusglobal.com/> www.primusglobal.com |

Email:  <mailto:in...@primusglobal.com> in...@primusglobal.com | Yahoo ID:
<mailto:indra.pri...@yahoo.in> indra.pri...@yahoo.in|