Hi Associates/ Partners/ Friends

Hope you are doing great!!!

This is *Sai* with *Javaji System Solutions Inc.,*

We have an urgent requirement for our client who is looking for a *FI CO
Consultant* at *San Jose, CA.*Read the requirement carefully and reply me
with your consultant updated resume and contact details  ASAP....Interviews
r going on ....sure can arrange interview today...start date would be
Immediate...

T*he Job Description is as follows:*
*
*
*Job Title:                           FI CO Consultant*
*Duration:                           3 Months*
*Location:                          San jose, CA*
*Start Date:                        Immediate*
*Technical/Functional:       Functional*

*Skills Required:*

Need strong *FI/CO resources with 7-8 years of diverse experience.*

We are looking for *Financials Consultant.*

Of course if you have particular individuals that have deep expertise in a
particular area that make them your "go-to" experts (*e.g., COPA, FSCM, New
GL, etc.)* then please also hi-light those folks.

People skilled at working in a complex fast moving environment with* good
accounting/finance backgrounds and strong communications skills are key.  *

Recent experience working on *ERP 6 upgrades is another good thing to
hi-light*

*Must have Excellent comm skills.... *
*
*