Please forward me your consultants resumes to raa...@urooj.net

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant ASAP. Make
sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

Location: NY

Duration: 6

Urgent Need  Network Engineer with either CCIE or CCNP certification to work
3rd shift Sunday – Thursday 11pm – 8am in NY.  Unfortunately this is all the
information I have on the position.  Let me know if you have anyone.

Regards,

*Raadhia Samaher *

* ________________________*

Inc. 500 Company
Deloitte Technology Fast 25
2008 Best of Rutherford Award

Phone: 201 334 5256
raa...@urooj.net
www.urooj.net

Yahoo IM : raadia_urooj

Partners: Microsoft | IBM | HP | Dell | Cisco | vmware

*The information contained in this message is sent in the strictest
confidence for the addressee only. It is intended only for the use of the
addressee and may contain legally privileged/confidential/proprietary
information. If you have received this email in error you are requested to
preserve its confidentiality and advise the sender.*

*please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.*