Please forward me your consultants resumes to raa...@urooj.net

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant ASAP. Make
sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

*Experience Required
*2 - 5 Years - Hands on administration of BMC System Management tools
2+ Years - Hands on administration experience with either NetIQ or HP OVO
Experience converting to BMC from other toolsets is a plus

*Toolsets
*Required:
     BMC Service Impact Manager
     BMC Event Manager
     BMC Proactive Net
     BMC Performance Manager
     PreferredNetIQ App Manager
     HP Openview Operations
     HP Network Node Manager

 *Expected Tasks:
* Short Term (Q4 2009 - Q1 2010)
      Work with project team to:
         Convert 2,500 servers from HP OVO and NetIQ to BMC Solution
         Develop and implement tiered monitoring standards
         Build Service Impact Models for applications and services
         Configure BMC console and agents

*Long Term (Post Project)
*     Work with internal support and project teams to:
         Manage and maintain BMC solution
         Build and Maintain Service Impact Models and Correlation Rules
         Configure BMC console and agents
         Apply monitoring standards to new and existing solutions

 *Required Skills
*         Strong Documentation and Verbal Communication
         Scripting skills using Perl and Shell
         Unix and Wintel Server