*Hi Partners,*
Please let me know if you have any suitable consultant for this requirement.
Please send the updated resume with rate and contact details to
ni...@absli.com

*Business Analyst at  Boston, MA*

Duration   : 3+ months

Rate          : Open

Candidates MUST have experience with Findur, Murex, Summit, or Calypso
specifically with extensive knowledge within SWAPS. My customer uses
Interest Rate Swaps, Total Return Swaps, Credit Default Swaps and Currency
Rate Swaps. The two production BA roles will entail working with Traders and
Operational teams to deal with enhancements, report requests, systems issues
etc. and the one BA/QA role will be specific to an IAS (International
Accounting Standard) project as my customer is looking to get their Canadian
subsidiary companies compliant with IAS proctices and industry standard.
Candidates must have strong documentation and communication skills as well
as prior experience in creating test cases/scripts and executing. Candidates
must have middle to back end processing knowledge and accounting knowledge.

--
Regards
Alrek Business Solutions, Inc.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message including attachments, if any,
is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and /or privileged material. Any unauthorized review,
of the original message. If you are the intended recipient but do not wish
to receive communications through this medium, please so advise the sender
immediately