Hi Partner

We have a position open for Java developer , but need to have some SAS EXP.
Please let us know if you have any consultants available. thanks.

Here are the skill sets that are required:

Experienced Java Developer that has experience developing customized Java
User interface with SAS data sources. Ability to come up with innovative
solutions.

. Experienced Java Developer with 4-6 years of development experience.

. Application Server: Web Sphere

. Operating Systems: UNIX

. Data sources: SAS datasets and SAS OLAP

. Technologies: J2EE, JSP/Servlet (Struts, Hibernate), XML, Messaging

. Languages: JAVA, JavaScript, HTML, and SQL.

. Tools/Utilities: Eclipse, Apache/Tomcat, RAD

Thanks Sam

301 933 9711