Hello partners:

I have a requirement for a Senior level developer/lead person with Rules
Engine experience, specifically Drools.  This is a 6 month contract
opportunity in Minneapolis, MN.  Local candidates would be preferred.

Design and implement a complex rules engine. Resource will be expected to
design, as well as contribute production components. Experience successfully
implementing rules engines required. Experience with Drools rules engine is
preferred.

If you have anyone that would fit this requirement, I would be interested in
reviewing their background.

Thanks Sam

301 933 9711