Hi Partner,

Do you have any Java developers with good Swing and Mobile Apps  experience
a Sr. hands on developer.

For Menlo Park CA

Swing & Mobile apps Software Engineer

looking for a senior hands on developer with solid skills in Swing and
Mobile technologies. I need someone very strong in UI design and development
using Swing and Mobile/Webkit

Major Responsibilities: Design and develop application components for
trading applications using Java Swing, RIM mobile SDK, iPhone Objective C on
the client side interfacing with various Webservices based on SOAP & XML.
The candidate needs to be a very strong hands-on Java Swing developer
possessing strong UI skills in Swing. Mobile app development experience
using the RIM mobile SDK and/or iPhone SDK is a major plus. Knowledge of
financial systems including stock trading is a plus and knowledge in
database systems like Oracle & Sybase is going to be useful. Knowledge of
design patterns using MVC is required.

Thanks Sam

301 933 9711

with "Remove" in the subject line*