Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!!

This is *Sai *with *Javaji System Solutions Inc.,*

We have an urgent requirement for our client, who is looking for a *SAP BPC
Consultant* at *Pennsylvania**,*

*The Job Description is as follows:*

*Job Title:        SAP BPC Consultant*

*Duration:        3 Months*

*Location:        Pennsylvania*

*Start Date:      Immediate *

Skills Required:

   - *SAP BPC* project experience 2-3 years.
   - Professional qualification in *finance and accounting*.
   - Experience in *cash flow planning* 2-3 projects.
   - Experience in *SAP R3*
   - Implement *BPC/Initial set up, application, appset, masterdata and
   Hierarchies.*
   - Extraction from *SAP R/3, loading data into BPC, input schedule, SQL
   customizing, custom reporting in BPC, currenct translation*

Must have excellent comm skills....

*Please share 100% suitable profiles to **...@javaji.com*

--
Thanks & Regards,