*Please send me the qualified resume with contact details and reflecting all
the required skills from the below at chandra.she...@infokons.com*

*Local highly preferred....*

Hi,

We have an opportunity for you and would be glad to know your availability
for the same.

Here are the details of the position...

Position: *QA Consultant*

Location: *Austin**, TX***

Duration: *12 Months (Possible for extension)*

*Job Description:*

We are looking for a strong *QA consultant *with the following:

*Minimum Requirements:*

   - 5 years of experience in testing through a *full system
development*life cycle.
   - 5 years of experience in *designing*, *developing* and
*implementing* *test
   plans*, *test cases*, and *test processes* for *web* *applications* from
   *Requirements* *Documentation* and other specification documents.
   - 5 years of experience in *documenting* *test* results for corrective
   actions, *reporting* and *audits*.
   - 3 years of experience in *test automation* and writing *automation
   scripts*.
   - 3 years of experience in writing *SQL* to confirm the system is writing
   and displaying correct data.
   - 1 year of experience in *testing performance* of *web* applications.
   - 1 year of Testing experience with platforms and tools like *WebSphere,
   ILOG*
   - 1 year of experience in testing *SOA*
   - Ability to work with in a team environment and to communicate well both
   orally and in writing.

*Preferred Skills:*

   - 2 years of good understanding of *OO design concepts*. Experience in
   testing object oriented systems from existing system and functional
   specifications.
   - 1 year of exposure to *WSRR, WPS, WAS, WBM and WID*
   - 1 year of experience in web accessibility testing in compliance with
   existing accessibility guidelines, including Section 508 of the US
   Rehabilitation Act and the W3C's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
   (WCAG).
   - 1 year of experience with software *change management* and version
   management tools. Experience with *Merant PVCS* Tracker and Version
   Manager is a plus.
   - 1 year of experience in coordinating and assisting system users in the
   *user acceptance* phase.

If you are interested please get back to us with following details:

   1. *Updated resume        :*
   2. *Visa Status                 :*
   3. *Employer Details      :*
   4. *Contact Number        :*
   5. *Email ID                     :*
   6. *Availability                :*
   7. *Rate                            :*
   8. *Current Location       :*

We shall get back to you shortly upon your resume getting short-listed for a
technical discussion. We have multiple opportunities with the same skill set,
would appreciate if you could refer any of your
friends/associates/colleagues.

Looking forward for a fruitful association...

* *

Regards,

*Chandra Shekar*

INFOKONS LLC

73 Rhyan Dr Parsippany, NJ-07054

Office:  973.795.4199

Fax: 973.532.0852

chandra.she...@infokons.com

www.infokons.com

Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/in/cshekar

Yahoo IM: ssr_shekar

Gtalk: ssr.she...@gmail.com

Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
for the inconvenience caused to you, if any.