Hello,

 Please check the below requirement and please let me know if you are
comfortable with it.

 Please send me your updated resume with the details mentioned below

*       Full Name (as per SSN):
*       Current Location:
*       Phone Number:
*       E-mail:
*       Salary/Hourly Rate:
*       Communication Skills:
*       Visa Status (US Citizen/GC/EAD/H1-b):
*       Availability:

Req. ID:

Req -  Sr Test Engineer (Granite Suite)

Job Type: Contract, Start Date: ASAP, Duration: months, Number Of Openings:
1, Location: Boulder Colorado

Title: Sr Test Engineer

Location: Boulder Colorado

Duration: 8 Months

NEED TO HAVE GRANITE SUITE EXP

Telcordia Granite suite Test Engineers with knowledge of Granite core system
APIs, Object Models and Granite System customization approach for legacy OSS
/ BSS application integration

J2EE telecom OSS application layer tester with knowledge of   HP QTP, JUNIT,
JMeter, WS Test testing application knowledge and expertise

Responsibilities

"Granite Inventory quickly installs, configures, and integrates with open
APIs that support the range of integration mechanisms (JMS, EAI, SOA, MTOSI,
XML, and web services). What's more, rules-driven data loading migrates and
validates legacy data, while replication functions quickly copy templates,
data models, and system configurations into multiple system instances."

 IT Experience:

Skills

No. of Years of Exp

Thanks & Regards

Indra Kama

PRIMUS Global Services, Inc. | 1300 W. Walnut Hill Ln., Suite 160, Irving,
TX - 75038 |

Ph:  214-774-2210 Ext. 206| Fax: 214-774-4854 |
<http://www.primusglobal.com/> www.primusglobal.com |

Email:  <mailto:in...@primusglobal.com> in...@primusglobal.com | Yahoo ID:
<mailto:indra.pri...@yahoo.in> indra.pri...@yahoo.in|