Good afternoon-

I am working on the following position and need resumes ASAP.  Thank you and I
look forward to working with you.

Location: Radnor, PA - Western suburb of Philadelphia, PA

Length: 12 months

***BA with deep knowledge in Financial Planning products, life, annuities,
retirement, etc. - this is a MUST***

Illiciting requirements from the business to deliver to IT for app dev.

RUP, UML, use cases, must be very polished as they are working for a marketing
group

Thanks Sam

301 933 9711

with "Remove" in the subject line*