Location: Irving TX

Duration: Longterm

The location is Irving. We received an advance on the details for this position

Microstrategy Senior BI Developer Description We are currently seeking an
experienced Microstrategy developer with a strong background in Microstrategy
(MSTR) and Data Warehouses. The candidate will be responsible for developing BI
reporting solutions, dashboards, providing responsive end-user support and
training. His/Her work must be results oriented with metrics focused on high
quality, timeliness and scalability.

Number of positions 3

Please send resumes to n...@primusglobal.com ASAP

      Neil Larson