Hi,

We have an open position at for *“ETL Developer” at Plano, TX for 6 Months
+. *Please review the job requirements and let me know if you're interested.
Please provide the following Details along with your .doc RESUME. **

* *

*Job Title  : ETL Developer with Perl*

*Location  : Plano, TX   *

*Duration  :** 6  Months+*

*Rate         :  $40/hr CtoC*

*Job Description:*

Enterprise Systems Management (ESM) team requires a technical developer with
Extract/Transform/Load (ETL) skills using various tools, including
Informatica, and require Perl development experience to extend current Perl
based ETL system.

*Please respond with following Information: *

Full Name:

Hourly Rate:

Contact Number:

E-mail Address:

Visa Status (US Citizen, GC Holder, H1b or TN holder):

Availability-----:

Re-location:

Current Location (Place & State):

Last 5 SSN  :

DO YOU GIVE US THE EXCLUSIVE AUTHORIZATION TO REPRESENT YOU FOR THIS
POSITION?

*Thanks & Regards, *

* *

*Venu*

CompuSoft Integrated Solutions, Inc.

*Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Company Award - 2008

Ph: 248-522-6862

Fax: 248-538-8435

E-mail: ve...@compusoft-is.com; madhav_compus...@yahoo.com;