Let me know if you have any one for below requirements.

Title: DB2 Developer
Location: NY
Skills: DB2, UNIX/LINUX 9.1
Rate: $45/hr

· LRM Developer #1 Back End Developer
· DB2 on UNIX/Linux Version 9.1 Good Sql knowledge.
· Hands on experience writing optimized queries, very strong in sql,
hands-on Indexes, dynamic sql / stored procedures (nice to have), views,
triggers, performance tuning (Nice to have). Must rate 8 or higher for these
skillsets
· Feed Processing Autosys batch processing.
· Understand/support existing unix shell (csh or ksh) scripts, which calls
Java code or stored procedures.
· Focus on getting the data into the system Must rate 8 or higher for these
skillsets
· Unix, Linux Experience working on these platforms Must have
· Core Java Core Java knowledge is low priority when compared to DB2.
· But need good hands-on exposure to Core java concepts. No J2EE
requirements.

Please send me updated resume with Rate, Location and Contact Details ASAP.

--

Thanks,
Taranprit Singh