Hello Partners,
Greetings from *Aim Computer Consulting*

We have the following requirement; please revert back to us with 100%
matching profiles Only
*Send Profiles to: n...@aim-cc.com** *

**

*Position: Java Developer*

*Location: Kirkland, WA*

*Duration: 6 months+*

*Rate: Market*

*NOTE: They must have strong Apache CXF, spring, Hibernate, Maven,
Webservices experience.*

*Responsibilities:*

•  Play a key role in the design and development of enterprise-class web
application software

•  Explore and recommend infrastructure as required to support the needs of
the executive, business and marketing groups to empower internal customers

•  Contribute to the daily maintenance, stability, and tuning of existing
processes

•  Other related duties as assigned

*Required Skills:*

•  5+ Years of industry experience using an OO language (Java/J2EE)

•  3+ years of enterprise experience with Java Frameworks (*Hibernate* / EJB
3, *Spring*, JSP)

•  In depth experience with Application and Web Servers (JBoss,
*Tomcat, *Resin,
WebSphere, WebLogic)

•  Unix/Linux platform experience (*CentOS*, Red Hat Enterprise) preferred

•  3+ years experience with relational databases (*MySQL*, Oracle, SQL
Server)

•  Intermediate to advanced SQL skills

•  2+ years of experience developing transactional web services (SOAP,
Restful) in a SOA environment

•  Full product development life cycle application experience

•  BS in Computer Science or related technical field

*Thanks & Regards** *

* *

*Naga Raj *

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Aim Computer Consulting*

*17197 N .Laurel Park Drive | Suite 513 | Livonia MI 48152*

*Phone :** 734-591-3562 EXT 1+214 | **Fax:** 734-418-2603  *

*www.aim-cc.com** **|**...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>* **|** **
raju_r...@yahoo.com* <roy_ra...@yahoo.com>* |
**raju.r...@gmail.com*<raju.r...@gmail.com>

Please visit  www.NRIYP.com <http://www.nriyp.com/>
New generation Yellow pages for NRI’s
Classifieds<http://www.nriyp.com/Classifieds/Classifieds_Home1.aspx?Country=>
*|* Yellow Pages <http://www.nriyp.com/>* |
*Travel<http://www.nriyp.com/Travel/TravelHome.aspx>
* | *Classmates <http://www.nriyp.com/Classmates/Classmates_HomePage.aspx>

*Note: We at Aim Computer Consulting respect your On-line Privacy. Under
Bills.1618, Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link
for removal from our mailing list, so we do not believe this email is
unsolicited. If you do not wish to receive our e-mails and/or lists, click
on the link below and press SEND: **mailto: n...@aim-cc.com /
subject=Remove_me.
Please<mailto:%20...@aim-cc.com%20/%20subject=Remove_me.%20Please>
** reply from the exact address to which this was originally mailed to or
provide the address (es) to be removed. Any inconvenience caused is
regretted.*