Let me know if you have any one for below requirements.

Title: Silverlight / WPF
Location: CA
Rate:40$/hr

Prefer local candidates in Los Angeles CA, since the first interview is in
person for 3 hours. *NO PHONE INTERVIEWS.*

* Experience developing in c# .NET 3.5; experience in Silverlight or WPF is
required, must have hands * on experience not just “knowledge”.
* Able to create complex user interfaces. Able to work with 3rd party
component vendors such as Infragistics or Syncfusion.
* Experience in distributed architectures.
* Ability to work with complex business applications.
* MS SQL Server 2005 or greater, or experience in another database vendor
such as Sybase.
* Experience designing data models and creating stored procedures.

Please send me updated resume with Rate, Location and Contact Details ASAP.

--

Thanks,
Taranprit Singh