New 'American Virgin' Trailer with Jenna Dewan and Rob Schneider

New 'American Virgin' Trailer with Jenna Dewan and Rob Schneider
Jenna Dewan Interview at the ROCK-N-REEL 2009

Jenna Dewan Interview at the ROCK-N-REEL 2009
New Interview with Jenna Dewan for 'The Jerk Theory'

New Interview with Jenna Dewan for 'The Jerk Theory'
G.I. Joe Star Channing Tatum & Jenna Dewan Get Married

G.I. Joe Star Channing Tatum & Jenna Dewan Get Married