Hello,

Greetings…!

I’m looking for strong consultant for the given requirement. If you have any
consultant available, send me the updated resume with the contact details.

*Send resumes to **sruj...@prodigysoftwaregroup.com*

*Looking only for LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY*

* *

*Requirement:*
Title: *Windows Server Administrator*
Location: San Antonio, TX

Duration: 6 months

Rate: 35$/hr

Server

*Primary skills should include Hands on Winterl Servers, Hardware &
Application platforms including *

1.       Windows Server 2000/2003

2.       Active Directory Services

3.       LDAP Server

4.       Oracle 9i / 10g

5.       Microsoft IIS WebServer Administrator

*Secondary skills should include:*

1.       Good Communication skills

2.       Excellent interaction with clients

3.       Good Presentation skills

4.       Able to analyze client requirements & provide solutions

5.       New Technology update & be able to adapt to them

6.       Work as a Team player / Lead the team independently.

Thanks & Regards,

Srujan
Manager–Recruitments
Prodigy Software Group Inc