Hello Partners,
Greetings from *Aim Computer Consulting*

We have the following requirement; please revert back to us with 100%
matching profiles Only
*Send Profiles to: n...@aim-cc.com *

Position : SAP FICO Conversion Consultant

Location : Milwaukee, WI

Duration : Long term

Rate   : 40/hr on c2c

*Develop approach for data conversion. Collect & map data, develop programs
to consolidate year (s) of data & convert to a higher level. SAP FICO
configuration skills & business process skills, experience with Internal
Orders, Special Purpose Ledger. Experience gathering input from business
users for functional designs, familiar with testing and ideally data
conversion. Required skills are SAP FICO and SAP Data Conversion. Must have
both skills.
 *

*Thanks & Regards** *

* *

*Naga Raj *

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Aim Computer Consulting*

*17197 N .Laurel Park Drive | Suite 513 | Livonia MI 48152*

*Phone :** 734-591-3562 EXT 1+214 | **Fax:** 734-418-2603  *

*www.aim-cc.com** **|**...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>* **|** **
raju_r...@yahoo.com* <roy_ra...@yahoo.com>* |
**raju.r...@gmail.com*<raju.r...@gmail.com>

Please visit  www.NRIYP.com <http://www.nriyp.com/>
New generation Yellow pages for NRI’s
Classifieds<http://www.nriyp.com/Classifieds/Classifieds_Home1.aspx?Country=>
*|* Yellow Pages <http://www.nriyp.com/>* |
*Travel<http://www.nriyp.com/Travel/TravelHome.aspx>
* | *Classmates <http://www.nriyp.com/Classmates/Classmates_HomePage.aspx>

[image:
cid:image003.jpg@01CA4D06.21068B60]<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/nag-raj/10/134/249>
<http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGEyVE9DeDRKY0hXSE8zNEdseXBpc0E6MA>
**

*Note: We at Aim Computer Consulting respect your On-line Privacy. Under
Bills.1618, Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link
for removal from our mailing list, so we do not believe this email is
unsolicited. If you do not wish to receive our e-mails and/or lists, click
on the link below and press SEND: **mailto: n...@aim-cc.com /
subject=Remove_me.
Please*<mailto:%20...@aim-cc.com%20/%20subject=Remove_me.%20Please>
* reply from the exact address to which this was originally mailed to or
provide the address (es) to be removed. Any inconvenience caused is
regretted.** *