Hello,

Greetings…!

I’m looking for strong consultant for the given requirement. If you have any
consultant available, send me the updated resume with the contact details.

*Send resumes to **sruj...@prodigysoftwaregroup.com*

* *

*Requirement:*

 Title:  *Sharepoint Developer*

Location: Allentown PA

Duration: 3+ Months

Rate: $48

*Primary Skills:* Must have experience with SharePoint (MOSS) used on a
large, publically facing website

*Secondary Skills:*  MCTS: SharePoint Application Developer required

It is a Sharepoint Developer and they are saying the duration is for 3
months. Below is the job description.

*Req. Skills*

·         Must have experience with SharePoint (MOSS) used on a large,
publically facing website
MCTS: SharePoint Application Developer required

·         Excellent communication skills required

·         Past experience with deploying a new (from the ground up) sites
desired

*Responsibilities include:*

·         Assistance with setup and configuration of SharePoint for Internet
sites for client web server

·         Write SharePoint web parts and supporting code as required

·         Write and execute load tests using MS Team Foundation Server

·         Assist with code and content migration from staging server to live
server

·         Integrate non-SharePoint web components with site

·         Reference web sites must be provided.

Thanks & Regards,

Srujan
Manager–Recruitments
Prodigy Software Group Inc