Hello

Please go through the Job details and reply with your earliest convenience
with updated resume.

*Position: OBIEE Architect/Developer*

*Location:* *Plano, TX*

*Client:* *Cognizant Technology Solutions*

*Desired Skills:*

   - Senior Technical leadership role responsible for setting the direction
   and guidance on how Oracle Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition
   (OBIEE) will be deployed within the organization.
   - Functions as a mentor to other associates learning the technology.
   - Actively participates in *resolving and designing very complex OBIEE
   (Anwers) related solutions*
   - *Extremely strong OBIEE development and architecture* expertise with
   particular skills in OBIEE Answer and Dashboards
   - Strong communication and influencing skills
   - Ability to mentor and train less experienced developers, architects and
   users
   - Strong datawarehouse experience (normalized and dimensional models
   - *Broad technology footprint knowledge (DB2, Oracle, Unix AIX etc)*
   - Designing and troubleshooting very complex solutions
   - Significant experience working as a lead architect on large and complex
   projects

*If you are interested, Please send me your updated resume ASAP with
mentioning below requested details:*

Full Name:
Contact Nos.:
Current Location:
Open to relocate:
Availability:
Work Permit:
Email:

*Please call or email me if you need  any information *

* *

* *

* *

*Thanks & Regards   *

*Mac Smith*

*Keen Info tek, Inc.** *

*710 E || Ogden Ave || Suite #*300* || Naperville || IL 60563 ||
Ph: **630-364-4263** ||* ALT : *630-225-8340* *|| Fax: **(630) 206-0325**||
Email:**...@keeninfotek.com**  ||
**www.keeninfotek.com*<http://www.tekpartner.com/>
*  *

 Yahoo ID : Macsmith786  Gtalk :macs4985

mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address /
addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or
domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.