Hello Partners,
Greetings from Aim Computer Consulting

We have the following requirement; please revert back to us with 100%
matching profiles Only
Send Profiles to: n...@aim-cc.com

SAS BI Developer/Admin
LOCATION:  Burbank, CA
START:  ASAP
END:  12/31/09, extension very possible
HRS/WEEK: 40 hours

RATE RANGE: $50 hour
REQUIRED SKILLS:  SAS BI development skills, particularly experience in
Information Maps and Web Report Studio.  In addition, experience with SAS
admin v9.2.  Strong SQL skills a big plus.

Here is the latest requirement that we just received.  The client is HP and
we are not sure who the end client.  The project is due to last until the
end of the year but an extension is likely.  The job is located in Burbank,
CA and the pay rate is around $50 per hour.

** Important ** candidates have no vacation time planned between now and
year end, the team will work through the holiday season (excluding the
actual holidays).

Thanks & Regards

Naga Raj

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Aim Computer Consulting

17197 N .Laurel Park Drive | Suite 513 | Livonia MI 48152

Phone : 734-591-3562 EXT 1+214 | Fax: 734-418-2603

 <blocked::blocked::http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com |
<mailto:n...@aim-cc.com> n...@aim-cc.com |  <mailto:roy_ra...@yahoo.com>
raju_r...@yahoo.com |  <mailto:raju.r...@gmail.com> raju.r...@gmail.com

Please visit   <http://www.nriyp.com/> www.NRIYP.com
New generation Yellow pages for NRI's
 <http://www.nriyp.com/Classifieds/Classifieds_Home1.aspx?Country=>
Classifieds |  <http://www.nriyp.com/> Yellow Pages |
<http://www.nriyp.com/Travel/TravelHome.aspx> Travel |
<http://www.nriyp.com/Classmates/Classmates_HomePage.aspx> Classmates

 <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/nag-raj/10/134/249>
cid:image003.jpg@01CA4D06.21068B60
<http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGEyVE9DeDRKY0hXSE8zNEdseXB
pc0E6MA> cid:image003.jpg@01CA5D4A.C6F3CCF0

Note: We at Aim Computer Consulting respect your On-line Privacy. Under
Bills.1618, Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link
for removal from our mailing list, so we do not believe this email is
unsolicited. If you do not wish to receive our e-mails and/or lists, click
on the link below and press SEND:
<mailto:mailto:%20...@aim-cc.com%20/%20subject=Remove_me.%20Please> mailto:
n...@aim-cc.com / subject=Remove_me. Please reply from the exact address to
which this was originally mailed to or provide the address (es) to be
removed. Any inconvenience caused is regretted.