Hi Associates/ Partners/ Friends

Hope you are doing great!!!

This is *Sai* with *Javaji System Solutions Inc.,*

We have an urgent requirement for our client who is looking for a *Sr. BO
Developer* at New Jersey.

*The Job Description is as follows:*
*
*
*Job Title:                           Sr. BO Developer*
*Duration:                           6 Months*
*Location:                         New Jersey*
*Start Date:                        Immediate*

*Skill set Techno/functional*

   - 6-8 years of experience in DWH projects using *BOXI R3.1, BOXIR2.*
   - 4+ years of experience in Universe designing and performance tuning of
   *WebI*
   - Experience in *Full Client and Thin Client Reports, Administration
   activities in BOXIR2, BOXIR2 Server Administration*
   - Extensive Knowledge in *Dashboard Designing in BO.*
   - Strong knowledge in *Data Warehousing Architecture*
   - Well versed in *RDBMS like Oracle-9i, 10g*
   - Experience in leading a small team of in an onsite offshore
   - Very good experience in requirement gathering, analysis, design,
   development and testing of reports.
   - Excellent communication and client interaction skill. BE / Diploma 6-8
   years of experience in DWH projects using *BOXI R3.1, BOXIR2.*

*Please share 100% suitable profiles to s...@javaji.com*
*
*

--