Send resumes to n...@primusglobal.com

Oracle Financials Functional Red to Pay - AP Expert Needed - ASAP!!!

Role - An excellent opportunity to join a long-term greenfield Oracle
Financials 11.5.10.2 Implementation Project.  You will picking up the project
from the early stages and need to have the ability to work with the business
users and conduct gaap analysis all the way through to configuration, set up,
testing and go live.

Client - Global Leading Company

Skills - MIMUNUM 4-5 full lifecycle implementations of Oracle Financials, Need
to have excellent client facing skills to conduct workshops, gather
requirements and prepare presentations to senior business users.  GAAP
Analysis, Review business processes, System Configuration and Set up, Testing.
Experience in leading Req to Pay Cycle and Oracle Financials Accounts Payable
(AP) expert.  Experience working with Vertex Tax Solution.  MUST ALREADY BE IN
OR BE ELIGEBLE TO WORK IN USA IMMEDIATLEY

Location - Pennsylvania, USA

Length - 9 Months - 12 Months START ASAP

Key Skills - Oracle, Financials, Functional, AP, P2P, Purchasing, Payable,
11.5.10.2, Implementation

Sometimes the client will cover expenses and sometimes they won't, so give me a
rate for both below.

THIS HELPS ME SPEED UP THE PROCESS!!!

CANDIDATE:
POSITION:
YOUR CURRENT LOCATION:
CONTACT #'s :

EMAIL:
RATE ALL INCLUSIVE NO EXPENSES COVERED (Corp to Corp or 1099) :

RATE + EXPENSES:
CITIZENSHIP:

IF YOUR AN H-1 PROVIDE/(EMAIL & PHONE NUMBERS) OF THE ACTUAL COMPANY WHO
CURRENTLY HOLDS YOUR H-1, AND WHO I SHOULD ASK FOR ABOUT YOUR SERVICES?

Does the person have any Pending offers? If so, when do you need an answer by
from me?

How many years does this person have left on his H-1 in the US before it
expires?

AVAILABILITY:

Please tell me how many years you have with EACH Skill listed in the job as
best you can and rank yourself with each skill from 1 to 5--meaning
advanced/expert as the top end.

SUMMARY OF WHY YOU FIT THIS ROLE , BE SPECIFIC:

PLEASE INCLUDE HOW MANY YEARS YOU HAVE WITH EACH SKILL LISTED AND HOW MANY FULL
LIFE CYCLES ON EACH MODULE IF APPLICABLE:

      Neil Larson
      Primus Global Services, Inc.
      1431 Greenway Drive, STE 750

      Irving, TX 75038