*Hello Partners,*

* *

*Good Morning…*

We have a requirement with our Client. Please go through the requirement and
reply back with resume, rate and contact details ASAP. Send the resume to *
h...@blackapple-solutions.com*

* *

*Job Title:** UNIX System Engineer with PM experience** *(*Must be local to
AZ*)

*Location: Chandler, AZ*

*Pay Rate: Open*

*Length: 1 year*

* *

*Skills:** **UNIX (AIX, Solaris, HP) and/or Linux (Red Hat, SUSE, Fedora),
SQL Server 2005, SQL skills Perl Scripting & CGI Scripting, TCP sockets*

* *

Experience Level: 5-7 years experience.

Candidate will provide Production/Platform support for EDGE application and
Sales Call Center.

*Responsibilities:*

Design processes and scripts to capture monitoring events and alerts Design
monitoring GUI interface . Monitoring and developing of new Monitoring tools
and strategies 24X7 on call responsibilities, including weekends and
Holidays for multiple business lines Communication to management Trouble
ticket Work (Remedy/Pac2000). Assists in after hours work for deployments,
installs and fixes Maintenance/support of database and reporting server
environment

**

*Preferred Skills: *ANT scripting knowledge, Websphere and/or MQ, NetCool
Experience (customized views), Web technologies, Reporting technologies,
Monitoring methodologies

Awaiting for your Response

Thanks & Regards,

*Hima Vardhan*