Hello

Greetings…! From Prodigy Software Group Inc

I’m looking for strong consultant for the given requirement. If you have any
strong consultant, send me the update word copy of his resume with the
contact details:

Send resumes to sruj...@prodigysoftwaregroup.com

*Requirement:*

Title: *JAVA/J2EE Developer*

Location: Springfield, VA

Duration: 3 – 6 Months

Details:

Though it is not required, optimal candidates would be those who are willing
to wait to come on board for about 1 month from the time we make the
decision to offer them the position. This would be so that we can get them
cleared through the background check process before they start. The delay in
the background check process combined with having the candidates sit around
unproductively has really impacted our budget on the project.

Successful applicants will have experience with many of the
following technologies:

·        Java

·        Servlets

·        JSP

·        EJB

·        Ant

·        HTML

·        AJAX

·        Understanding of SQL and Relational Databases

·        Unit testing/JUnit

·        Struts

·        Tapestry

·        iBatis

·        Spring

·        JSF

·        ICEFaces

·        Hibernate

·        Swing

·        Linux

·        Refactoring

·        Design Patterns

·        Eclipse

·        CSS

*Additional requirements:*

·        B.S. in Computer Science or related discipline

·        Excellent oral and written communication skills

·        Results oriented, Leadership skills

·        Ability to work independently

·        Must be able to pass a basic public trust background check, which
includes a credit check

*Thanks & Regards, **J***

* *

*Srujan*