*Greetings from Robert,*

Job:  IBM FileNet Developer
Location: NC

Duration: 6 Months

Tasks and Responsibilities: `
* FileNet P8 4.5 developer specializes in developing the
content-centric-workflows and queuing to automate manual paper processing,
auto routing and work distribution.
* Specializes in Workplace/XT custom development to further support
organizational requirements and systems integration requirements.
* Hands on experience with the FileNet P8 APIs and solid knowledge of Object
oriented Analysis and Design (OOA/OOD), UML and RUP.
* Capable of complex problem solving and demonstrates strong technical
skills. Leverages his/ her knowledge of the FileNet Platform and Business
Process Framework (BPF) technology to implement scalable Brokerage
workflows.
* Coordinates with users to determine requirements.
* Strong communication skills.
* Exceptional problem-solving/analytical skills.
* Ability to step up unexpected situations.
* Good knowledge of WebSphere, Oracle & Linux.
* Strong Systems Administration skills for FileNet P8 Platform.
* Ability to take ownership of FileNet P8 4.5 Platform related production
issues.
* Well aware of Content, Application & Process Engines.

Must Skills:
* FileNet P8 4.5 BPM Process Design Certification.
* FileNet Workplace 4.0 Customization Certification.
* Administrative Experience with the FileNet P8 components (Content Engine,
Process Engine, Application Engine).
* In addition to FileNet P8 4.5 expertise, candidate must have a sufficient
understanding of Windows, Linux, Oracle, and WebSphere to perform basic
diagnostic tasks as well as communicate effectively with their respective
system administrators.
*Deep J2EE Hands-on experience.

Required education/experience:
* Bachelor*s Degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science,
Information Systems, or other related field.
* 10 plus years of IT work experience in systems programming / analysis
* Typically experienced across multiple Information Technology areas and all
system / applications software development

* *

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|**Technical Recruiter **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: rob...@platinuminfosys.com **| **Phone: *214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *
214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ www.platinuminfosys.com*
*” and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.
*