Let me know if you have any one for below requirements.

- - - - - - - - -
REQ: COGNOS, DecisionStream, SQL Server
-$- Experience in Business Intelligence, completing several full lifecycle
BI projects
-$- Cognos Administration and Development Experience.
-$- Cognos Administration: Installation and Configuration; LDAP and AD
Security configuration; Integration with Microsoft IIS
-$- Solution Development of cubes, dashboards and reports using: Framework
Manager; Report Studio; Query Studio; Metric Studio; Analysis Studio;
Powerplay; Go Office

Location: GA
Duration: 6 months
Rate: DOE

Please send me updated resume with rate, location and contact details ASAP.

--

Thanks,
Taranprit Singh