Hi,

We have an opportunity for you and would be glad to know your availability
for the same.

If you are interested please get back to us with following details:

1.      Updated resume    :
2.      Visa Status             :
3.      Employer Details   :
4.      Contact Number     :
5.      Email ID                 :
6.      Availability            :
7.      Rate                       :
8.      Current Location    :

Sr. Java Developer
New York
12 Months
$40-$45/hr all inclusive on C2C

Nice to haves are J2EE, Maven 1 or 2, Ajax, perl.

We are currently seeking a talented, motivated, and self-driven individual
to join the Rapid Application Delivery (RAD) team of GCRM (GCRM RAD) as a
Java Developer supporting the Country Risk business. Our team builds,
supports, maintains and enhances applications by leveraging web based and
desktop based tools to deliver solutions to the Credit Risk Management
business.

The role calls for close collaboration with the business to understand
quickly and correctly the business needs and provide high quality technology
solutions to meet the business needs by leveraging the web-based
technologies to enhance or build applications typically requiring several
programming languages. The delivery of these solutions will require the
successful candidate to work closely with other teams, including various
Plan/Analysis teams and AD teams.

• Design, develop and deploy applications that are aligned with the business
and technology strategies and meets requirements of the business

• Participate in project planning sessions with project manager and team
members to analyze business requirements provide input to design of
technology solution.

• Develop strong working relationships with the business and other
technology team members teams to delivery quality technology solutions

• Provide strong problem management and coordination discipline with
inherent capability to perform issue investigation and resolution across
wide range of desktop applications

Regards,
Robert May
73 Rhyan Drive