Hi Associates/ Partners/ Friends Hope you are doing great!!! This is *Sai*with
*Javaji System Solutions Inc.,* We have an Immediate opening for our client
who is looking for a *BI Microstrategy Consultant* at *Beaverton* *Job
Description as follows: Role: BI Microstrategy Duration: 6 + Months Contract
Location: Beaverton Start Date: Immediate Description of the
Responsibilities:*

   - *Administer the Microstrategy application and support users in the US
   Sales Information team. *
   - *Configure metadata and base reporting objects. *
   - *Administer security, tune report performance and troubleshoot
   reporting and data issues. *
   - *Manage Microstrategy version upgrades, coordinate metadata between
   daily and weekly environments and maintain QA environments Unique
   Qualifications (more specific qualifications) *
   - *Expert level Microstraetgy administration. Oracle, SQL and general
   Windows administration. *
   - *Knowledge of SAP R3 and BW Sales Order processes and data flow*

*Must have Good communication and client facing skills Please share 100%
matching profiles to s...@javaji.com Really appreciate your response….. *
*
*

--