Let me know if you have any one for below requirements.
- - - - - - - - -
REQ: Senior BI Analyst/ Consultant
_$_ Strong in BI tool capability knowledge - not technical knowledge
_$_ Uses their extensive knowledge of BI and analytics to understand current
BI feeds vs. industry standard.
_$_ Very familiar with industry metrics.
_$_ Strong BA skills
_$_ Extensive experience in data mining and analytics

Locals prefered only because there would be a F2F interview.

Location: VA
Duration: 12 months
Rate: $50/hr

Please send me updated resume with rate, location and contact details ASAP.

Thanks,
Taranprit Singh
Technical Recruiter,
cyberThink Inc.