Hello

I am Abdul Aleem, with Computech Corporation; I would like to update you on
an open position with Our esteem client. Please go through the job
description.  Please send resume @
abdul.al...@computechcorp.com<swetha.ga...@servealltech.com%7c>

Job Title:                     *SAP EEM Consultant*

Experience Level:    *8+ years*

Location:                     *Lebanon, NJ*

Duration:                    *6 Months*

*Professional Qualifications:*

·         SAP knowledge is highly focused and has in-depth knowledge of the
capabilities in the EEM (Employee Expense Management & Workflow area).

·         BA/BS in Finance, Business, Accounting, Computer Science, or
equivalent degree.

·         Minimum 8+ years experience in business and/or functional
departments is required.

·         Has a proven track record in management planning and resolution of
organizational and business issues. •Heavy use of or support of information
systems.

·         High business and functional SAP Skills required.

·         Following software experience is required: MS Word, MS EXCEL,
Skills:

·         COMMUNICATIONS: Strong oral & written.

*Responsibilities:    *The individual will be responsible for providing
production support within the STS Functional area, specializing in the
Employee Expense Management solution. In this role, the individual will
communicate and coordinate with users, the help desk and the production
support team to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve issues encountered with
modules within the specific SAP area ( EEM, Portal workflow) The individual
must have hands on configuration experience coupled w/ technical knowledge
in the Employee Expense Management solution. Areas of expertise may include:
travel management, travel planning and workflow. In addition the individual
should have credit card processing and expense report processing experience.
-Candidate will be responsible for the gathering, documenting and analyzing
business requirements and for recommending related SAP solutions -Ensures
the timely and accurate delivery of final design to technical team for the
delivery of ABAP programs, ALE, EDI,**

* *

* *

*If interested I would request you to send me your updated resume with the
following details please,*

1.       Full Name:

2.       Present location:

3.       Contact Details:

4.       INS Status:

5.       Availability:

6.       Total IT Experience:

7.       Total US Experience:

8.       Ready to Relocate (Yes / No):

9.       Expected Compensation:

10.   Comfort levels (on a scale of 1[Least] to 10[High])

* *

*Note: If you are not comfortable with the requirement.  I'd appreciate your
help. Please take a look and forward this job on to anyone you think would
be interested in the position, or anyone else who could help me find a
candidate*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Abdul Aleem*

* *

*Computech Corporation* | 30700 Telegraph Rd. #4555, Bingham Farms|

Michigan - 48025 | : 248.247.1545 Ext: 7106 | : 248.712.0930 |

Email: abdul.al...@computechcorp.com| <swetha.ga...@servealltech.com%7c>Web:
www.computechcorp.com|

“This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. Please
note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally,
the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence
of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any
virus transmitted by this email.“