*Hello Partners, *

* *

*Good Afternoon…*

Please note we are currently looking for *Administrator on Duty (AOD) @ Palo
Alto, CA* for *Long Term** (Contract) *with our* Client*. Send me matching
Resumes along with Rate, Contact Info to h...@blackapple-solutions.com

*Title: Administrator on DUTY (AOD)*

*Location: Palo Alto, CA*

*Length: Long Term*

* *

*Skills: SQL Administration, TSQL, Oracle DBA, Windows Server Admin, IIS,
UNIX or Linux, DW, MS CRM, MS Dynamics *

* *

*Required Skill Sets & Experience Level:***

*·         **3-4 years of production support experience managing enterprise
applications*

*·         **Strong experience in **SQL Administration** including
performance tuning, TSQL, *

*·         **Troubleshooting and data analysis, installations**,** and
restoration and recovery strategies*

*·         **DW experience preferred*

*·         **Ability to analyze live-site issues quickly and possess a
thorough understanding of client/server architectures and high-availability
clustered environments*

*·         **Strong knowledge in **Windows Server**,** Active Directory, **IIS,
SQL**, Clustering, and Load Balancing is required. (Exchange, Virtual
Machines, MOM/SCOM preferred)*

*·         **Experience in MS CRM technologies required*

*·         **Experience in MS Dynamics AX desired*

·         *Experience with** **UNIX OS (flavors of LINUX and Solaris
desired)***

·         *Experience around Oracle DBA (it is good to have)***

* *

Awaiting for your Response

Thanks & Regards,

*Hima V*