*Please share your consultant profile at **nawadh...@sagetl.com
<nawadh...@sagetl.com>*

*Job Details:*

*Job Title : Sr. System Administrator*

*Location : Portsmouth, NH (Must be onsite)*

*Duration : **3 Months, possible extension*

*Interview Process :* *Multiple phone interviews, Skype interview*

*Job Description :*

We are seeking a talented *Sr. System Administrator* to join our team.
They will be responsible for planning and performing system administration
on critical aspects of our client’s IT infrastructure.

*Responsibilities:*

·         Operations, administration and configuration of heterogeneous
systems across the enterprise with a focus on automation tools and solutions

·         Assist in scheduling and executing required system maintenance
events, in support of our client’s global vulnerability and life cycle
management efforts

·         Maintain standard operating procedures and contribute to root
cause analysis documentation.

·         Collaborate with line of business leaders and other system
administrators

*Required Skills & Education: *

·         Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and Engineering or related
field

·         Strong technical aptitude and an ability to research/solve
complex issues independently

·         Two+ years of experience as a Systems Administrator

·         Windows operating systems as well as experience with automation
fundamentals and techniques

·         Global Active Directory administration and automation experience

·         1-2years of experience managing MS Exchange 2010 or higher

·         2+ years of experience with VMware ESX and VSphere

·         2+ years of experience managing systems using Microsoft’s System
Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)

·         Execution of disaster recovery plans

·         Capacity planning

·         Global secure networks management and troubleshooting: MPLS,
intranet and internet connectivity

*Preferred Skills:*

·         Knowledge of automated identity management methods

·         Experience with integration of HRIS, vendor management solutions
and MS Windows Server

·         Deep knowledge of internet protocols:  TCP/IP, HTTP/S, SSH, FTP,
SFTP, Active Directory Integrated DNS, NTP, NFS, Site and Services

·         Experience with Email Gateway (MEG) products

·         Working knowledge to administer existing NAS/SAN technologies for
Fiber, iSCSI, CIFS, NFS

·         Experience with web application layer security, Web proxy and
firewall technologies and Intrusion detection systems

·         Enterprise backup technology

·         Bash and other POSIX based command line programming tools for
automation scripting

*Thanks & Regards*

*Nilesh Awadhiya*

*Sage Group Consulting, Inc.*

*3400 Highway 35, Suite # 9, Hazlet, NJ 07730 *

*Office: 732-767-0010 X 227*

*Direct: 732-658-5828*

*Fax: 732-837-2452*

*Email : nawadh...@sagetl.com <nawadh...@sagetl.com>*

*Website : www.sageci.com <http://www.sageci.com/>*

*Gtalk: nilesh.awadhiya  |Yahoo IM: n_awadhiya*