Hi Partners,

    We have an urgent requirement of Business Analyst. Please help me with
couple of profiles.

*Note : Do not send anyone if they do not have experience with Cloud – MS
Azure*

*Location : Bohemia, NY*

*Rate : $50/hr on C2C*

Responsibilities :

   - Research and analyze applications, procedures and information
   requirements of the customer.

   - Prepare functional system requirements documentation that is
   consistent with standards for project and problem resolution.

   - Prepare thorough test plans, executes and documents the results in the
   project/problem folders.
   - Work with business partners to develop process improvement and
   initiate software solutions to support those improvements as appropriate.

*Skills/Experience*:

   - Fast learner and self-starter.
   - Must be organized and detail-oriented.
   - Able to manage multiple priorities.
   - Able to study, research, and analyze the workflow of a team or
   department.

--
Thanks & regards,
*Rohit Gupta*